RICHMOND CORNER | IN-CENTRE GIVEAWAYS
23 & 25 JULY, 1 & 8 AUGUST
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters of this competition are Atterbury Properties and The Blue Room CC.
2. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, and 18 years or over. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
3. The competition will run on 23 July 2020, 25 July 2020, 1 August 2020 & 8 August 2020, from 09h00 to 16h00 daily. No late entries will be accepted.
4. The winner will be announced after each draw by the master of ceremonies and the winner will be contacted telephonically if not present at the Centre.
5. All entries will be verified by the Marketing Manager. If any discrepancies arises the entrant will be disqualified from the competition.
6. The promoters will try to contact the winner each day for seven days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or chooses to decline the prize, another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
7. To enter the competition: support any of Richmond Corner’s stores, write your name and number on the back of the till slip and place it in the entry box at the in-centre giveaway station.
8. The winner of this competition must be willing to collect his/her prize from Richmond Corner at a time suitable for him/her. The prize has to be collected within a month of being notified of the win.
9. The judges’ (master of ceremonies’) decision is final and binding and cannot be appealed or reviewed in any fashion whatsoever. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant, agent, consultant or supplier to the promoter or their respective spouses, partners, family members, business partners or associates.
11. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
12. The promotors accept no liability for damaged or lost prizes after they have been accepted by winner.
13. We also acknowledge that this competition/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered with, Facebook.
14. All queries can be directed to the Marketing Manager on telephone number, 021 553 0315.
15. Should the competition prize referred to above for any reason whatsoever become unavailable, the organisers may award a similar prize in value.
16. Richmond Corner reserves the right to alter or cancel any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
17. The entrant shall have no claim of whatsoever nature or from whatsoever cause arising as a result of and/or due to the competition and prize against the owners of Richmond Corner, their managing agent, marketing agent or any affiliated company of the aforementioned pertaining to competition.
18. Winners may be requested to allow their name and photograph to be used for publicity purposes, without compensation, but may decline the invitation.
19. By entering the competition, entrants note that they may be sharing “personal information” as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“the Act”). The promoters reserve the right to “process”, as defined in the Act, the personal information of the entrant for the purpose of conducting the competition, and the competition entrant, through entering the competition, hereby consents to such processing. Should an entrant object to such processing and/or would like to access and/or correct a record of the personal information that the promoter holds on them, they may do so by submitting a formal written request to: email@example.com. Entrants hereby hold the promoters harmless from any loss or damage they may suffer as a result of the processing of their personal information.
20. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to all the rules stipulated above.